This was the response given by Jesus to two men that were curious of him. These words were not only for them but for all to hear.
The following day John was again standing with two of his disciples. 36 As Jesus walked by, John looked at him and declared, "Look! There is the Lamb of God!" 37 When John's two disciples heard this, they followed Jesus. Jesus looked around and saw them following. "What do you want?" he asked them. They replied, "Rabbi" (which means "Teacher"), "where are you staying?" "COME AND SEE," he said. It was about four o'clock in the afternoon when they went with him to the place where he was staying, and they remained with him the rest of the day. (John 1:35-39)
As these men went and spent the whole day with Jesus, what they saw and heard led them to say this in verse 41… Andrew went to find his brother, Simon, and told him, "WE HAVE FOUND THE MESSIAH" (which means "Christ").
These men went on in life changed by their experience with Jesus and the same is true for all who will come and see for themselves that Jesus is the CHRIST. We invite you to “come and see” for yourself who Jesus is and all He has accomplished through His death and resurrection. Come and see that Jesus is our only Hope for salvation. Come and see what so many others are seeing at the Potter’s House Church.
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:16-17)
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all. (1 Tim 2:5-6)
The Gospel is Good News in a World of Dying Virtue. In a world that is coming apart at the seams, there is hope for you! Jesus Christ died on a cross to pay the consequences of our sins for us. Jesus was the Son of God, and He has the power to free you from your sins, addictions, and shortcomings. He is always willing to forgive, no matter where you've been or what you've done.
Experience the changed life that is waiting for you, if you'd only pray...
If you prayed this prayer, and meant it in your heart, then Jesus has just washed away all of your sins! It's important that you maintain your salvation. Right now, please take a moment and send us an e-mail so that we may help you grow in your new faith.
"God is always voting for man. The devil is always voting against man.
Then, the man himself votes and breaks the tie." –Anonymous
Pastor and Teresa Lobato
In 1973 Prescott sent a couple into Bullhead City to start a Fellowship church.
Through the years, there have been a few transitions both in location of the church as well as pastors. In 1988 Louie and Teresa Lobato assumed the pastorship of the church and has been faithfully serving this congregation ever since.
They have raised four children in Bullhead City - three boys and one girl. All four children are now grown and, they themselves, are married and in the ministry.
Their oldest son, Louie R Lobato and his wife Breeze, are currently pastoring in Yucca Valley, California.
The next to the oldest, Joshua Lobato and his wife Julie, have been missionaries overseas since February 3, 2014.
The third son, Jonathan Lobato and his wife Lauren are are pastoring in Denton, Texas.
And the youngest of the family, Talisha, is married to Jonah Link, who is pastoring in Henderson, Nevada.
The Potters House Christian Fellowship Church of Bullhead City is united together with a worldwide fellowship of churches that are reaching the world for Jesus Christ. Since 1973 when the first couple was sent out from Prescott to pioneer a new church, our Fellowship has grown to more than 2,600 churches located in over 117 countries.
This work of God started with the desire of Pastor Wayman Mitchell (Senior Pastor of the Potter's House Christian Church in Prescott, Arizona) to put into practice the principles of discipleship, evangelism and church planting.
We take seriously Christ's commission to "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." Therefore, our vision as a Fellowship has always been to fulfill Christ's Great Commission through evangelism, discipleship and church planting both domestically and internationally.
It was Christ Himself who commanded His followers to
"make disciples of all the nations..."
It is the simple obedience to this command that is the passion and driving force of our church. With this focus, we are constantly endeavoring to reach unsaved and un-churched people with the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to spread the good news of God's love and saving grace throughout the world.
We do this through the work of the local church. Whether we use Christian bands, movies, dramas, street preaching or door-to-door evangelism... our focus, vision and mission is to help lead people into their own personal and saving relationship with the Savior, Jesus Christ.
In the past few years over 2,600 churches have been started by this method. In each of the Fellowship churches, there is a fulfilling of Christ's command to make disciples. We believe that the church needs to be released. We believe in the functioning of the nine gifts of the Spirit and we challenge members of the church to find the full expression and release of their lives in whatever manner God wills.
Prayer: Daily prayer is a normal part of all of our churches. This is the way of battle for the Christian. Robbed of prayer, the church is robbed of power, direction and divine presence. We know that the kingdom is built by God's power, not man's. That is why we place emphasis on touching and releasing God.
Jesus has never rescinded the command "Go ye into the all the world and preach the gospel". The fulfilling of this command brings great spiritual health. The power of the Holy Spirit is brought to bear in order to accomplish the command, and joy is releaed in those who obey.
While many churches talk about winning the lost, our primary goal is to lead men and women to Jesus; the churches of the Fellowship put the frills of modern Christianity second to the need of the hour. The result of obedience to this command is that God is glorified and honors His word through signs, wonders, and manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit.
God is returning the church to the dignity of its foundations. What is needed are churches that will go back to their spiritual roots - the Bible.
It is in the Bible that we find that each church was a launching pad to win the world - supporting itself, disciplining, training, equipping, and releasing workers into the world. Many think of the church as a dead institution or a meaningless relic, years behind the times. We believe the church is the Bride of Christ, the depository of God’s glory and the pillar and ground of truth. It is the most vital Institution on Planet Earth. History revolves around the visible body of Christ. Jesus is showing us the keys to releasing His church.
Jonathan and Lauren Lobato were sent to Denton, Texas October 2016.
The Christian Fellowship Ministries membership is composed of those persons who have accepted Christ Jesus as their personal Saviour and have voluntarily associated themselves together for the purpose of serving God according to the doctrines and policies of the church.
1. That Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and the only Savior from sin.
2. That Jesus Christ is the Healer of the body through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ.
3. That Jesus Christ is the Baptizer with the Holy Spirit.
4. That Jesus Christ is the Soon Coming King.
5. That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
To be identified with the Church of Almighty God is a sacred privilege. Every born again believer needs to show evidence of salvation from sin by pursuing a godly life and exhibiting fruit of a life being lived for Jesus Christ.
1. By avoiding a sinful lifestyle. (1 Thes. 5:22)
2. By being faithful to church services. (Heb. 10:25)
3. By cooperating with church leadership. (Heb. 13:7,17)
4. By supporting the church with tithes and offerings. (Mal. 3:8-10)
5. By sharing Jesus with others. (1 Pet. 3:15; Mk. 5:19; Rev. 12:11)
6. By maintaining a spirit of agreement and avoiding all forms of discord. (1 Cor. 1:10-17)
In the Trinity of the eternal Godhead: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. (Jn. 14:26)
In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Jn.1:1)
In the person and deity of the Holy Spirit. (Jn. 16:8)
In the inspired and inerrant Word of God, The Bible. (2 Tim. 3:16)
In salvation by grace through faith and not of works. (Eph. 2:8)
In the propitiation for sin only by the Blood of Jesus Christ. (1 Jn. 2:2)
In the substitutionary atonement for all mankind. (2 Cor. 5:15)
In the total sinfulness of mankind. (Rom. 3:23)
In the reality and person of the devil. (1 Pet. 5:8)
In the necessity of the being Born Again. (Jn. 3:5-8)
In water baptism by immersion. (Rom.6:4; Col. 2:12)
In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. (Acts 2:4)
In Divine Healing. (1 Pet. 2:24)
In the imminent return of Jesus Christ. (Mat. 24:36-46)
• There is only one God, and that He is eternally existent in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• God the Father is the Creator of the universe. He created man in His own image for fellowship, and called man back to Himself through Christ after the rebellion and fall of man.
• Jesus Christ is eternally God. He was together with the Father and the Holy Spirit from the beginning, and through Him all things were made. He left Heaven and became incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary; henceforth, He is forever one Christ with two natures--God and man--in one Person.
• The Holy Spirit is God, the Lord, and giver of life, who was active in the Old Testament, and given to the Church in fullness at Pentecost. He empowers the saints for service and witness, cleanses man from the old nature, and conforms us to the image of Christ.
• The baptism in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues, subsequent to conversion, releases the fullness of the Spirit, and is evidenced by the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
• In the Bible containing the Old and New Testament is alone the only infallible, inspired Word of God, and that its authority is ultimate, final, and eternal. It cannot be added to, subtracted from, or superseded in any regard. The Bible is the source of all doctrine, instruction, correction, and reproof. It contains all that is needed for guidance in godliness and practical Christian conduct.
• Christ's vicarious death on the cross paid the penalty for the sins of the whole world. Its benefits of healing (body, soul, and spirit) are provided for in the atonement as well.
• That salvation is a free gift of God, based on the merits of the death of His Son, and is appropriated by faith. Salvation is affected by person repentance, belief in the Lord Jesus (justification), and personal acceptance of Him into one's life as Lord and Savior (regeneration).
• The Christian life is to be one of consecration, devotion, and holiness. The shortcomings of the individual are because of the still progressing sanctification of the saints. The Christian life is filled with trials, tests, and warfare against a spiritual enemy. For those abiding in Christ until their deaths or His return, the promises of eternal blessing in the presence of God are assured.
• The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God among the saints through the Spirit. Every believer born of the Spirit has a place in the church designated by God. A place where Christ is working in the lives of the called out ones and calling ministers to the great commission to go into all the world and make disciples of every nation.
• In the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. Baptism is the outward sign of what God has already done in the individual's life and is a public testimony that the person now belongs to Christ. It is identifying with the death and resurrection of Jesus and is done in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Lord's Supper is a commemoration of the death of the Lord and is done in remembrance of Him until He comes again; it is a sign of our participation in Him.
• In the bodily, personal, second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the saints, the millennium, and the final judgment. The final judgment will determine the eternal status of both the saints and the unbelievers, determined by their relationship to Jesus Christ.
Sunday School is at 9:30 a.m.
We offer both Children and Adult Sunday School every Sunday. Children's Sundy School is from 3 years of age through the 6th grade.
Sunday Morning Service is at 10:45 a.m.
Sunday Evening Service is at 7:00 p.m.
Children's Church is at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday Evening is at 7:00 p.m.
Call 646-629-0142 for information on Youth activities.
The Mixx Music Scene is at 8:00 p.m.
*** NURSERY is provided for all services except Youth Group***
We are located at 2256 Kaibab.
A map for directions as well as a picture of our location is included here for your convenience.